Friday, February 17, 2012

Sweet jesus, mother mary, Joseph, and his technicolor coat! i cleared the cat!!!
That aint a real score. A real score is 99.91....
I got 96.** That is next to nothing in this country.. No point wanting for more. If someone doesnt like you, he doesn't like you.
Moving on, i have gone through tremendous downs in the last 4 weeks. I know what you are thinking. Where are the ups? Well, that is precisely my question. Where the hell are my ups?/
To begin with, i gave 6 management entrance exams and missed the cutoff EACH TIME by about 0.5-1.5 marks! i mean ,you gotta be kidding me. What in the name of humans are you doing to me, GOd? Is it my destiny to strae at the menu card and see the dish, yet have it taken away from me at the very last moment?
Is it true then, dear lord? That you can't always get what you want?
Now now, i know what you might be thinking, i am not grumbling or losing my hope. If you dont have a good score, you dont have a good score. Banging your head against the walll and eating excess junk food at home aint gonna help. Last of all, it aint gonna help that you are not preparing for your exixting career prospects.
damn, all this excitement made me forget about my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment