Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Inspired....

Finally secured my feet on one job.All that remains is thati need to stnd up on this job and make way for my future. Some people are destined to be kites..they fly forever against the wind, against the grain, against their natural tendency. But boy..Do they fly. This post of mine is dedicated to somraj Maity, my student who made it To UK after surpassing Odds incalculable and insurmountable to me. It is in these times that our faith gets renewed and we realize fulfilling dreams is not about waking up. It is also about losing your sleep.

He isnspires me to go that extra mile to put that extra effort and see what happens. It is not that we want success, it is just that we are curious to see what happens when we still go on to that edge, that precipice from where returning is impossible. The whole world merely sees the cliff from afar and tell is it is too hard, too high, too difficult, too impossible. Success is not about statistics and probability. It is about believing that you can do it and doing it.

Let me see what happens if i jump. Call me suicidal, call me mad, call me the kind of person who cannot stop his curiosity, but do not try to stop me. Wont do much good!
it

No comments:

Post a Comment